To All My Friends and Family,
Sorry to have been AWOL for so long. There hasn't been a lot to update on my physical condition. I finished with steroids mid-April and had a few weeks of a downward spiral which was to be expected. I, of course knew I would escape all the side effects of "withdrawal". And I was wrong! Extreme fatigue and body aches lasted for a few weeks but am doing much better. I can tell I am much weaker than before the steroids, muscle atrophy according to my Dr. it is going to take some time to get back to normal---whatever that is! I am well, don't worry, I just don't have the energy or strength that I want to have.
We had a wonderful Spring Break with the family in Florida and now are looking forward to summer at Piatt. Den and I just spent 8 days there getting some repairs done and prepping for the summer fun.
Everybody's family is well. Eli graduated High School yesterday. 18 years sure flew by! He will be attending Aquinas College in Grand Rapids this fall. We are very excited to have him on the West side.
Other noteworthy news is that Beth and Chad are expecting their third this October. This will be #10 for Den and myself.
I am sitting here at Beth's dining room table listening to Luci and Mac playing. Tonight is Liam's baseball game. So like most of our friends we stay busy attending as many of the grandkiddo's events as possible. I have to admit I am a fair weather fan but tonight should be perfect, a rarity for Michigan spring. Oh I guess it's summer! Hard to tell sometimes here!
Love, Grace and Peace to all of you
Peggy
No comments:
Post a Comment