Thursday, December 11, 2014

Merry Christmas!

The kiddos bring us so much joy.  As you can see from the picture below Mac was finished but we weren't.  As you can imagine getting a perfect picture of 9 kids can be quite a task!  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone was here in Holland and it was a fun and crazy day.  On Thanksgiving night we had a "cousin sleepover".  Only Eli and Mac did not participate.  Good times for all and lots of memory making.

We are looking forward to the Christmas Holidays with everyone. 

My last labs were great and Dr. Magineau is very pleased with my progress.  I had a minor surgical procedure earlier this week and all the results (biopsies) were good.  So one more thing off my mind.
I so appreciate the encouragement and prayers that many of you have given me.  I am on a really good path now and just pray that I stay healthy this winter.

All of our family is well also.  It is a sweet time for all of us.

Merry Christmas to all of you.  I know full well how busy life can be but please take the time to enjoy the Christmas Season and love on your friends and family.  

Grace and Peace to each of you. 

Peggy


Liam (9), Thijs (7), Ella (8), Grey (5), Anna (15), Emma (10), Luci (3), Eli (17), Mac (16 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment