Dear Friends and Family,
Sorry I have been an absentee blogger this month. July started out well for me. I was feeling good, I had much more energy and stamina. That is until I caught a terrible cold that went right to my lungs! I spent most of the next 3 weeks trying to recuperate. I feel OK now but am having breathing issues meaning, breathing is hard! I had a chest x-ray last week and the radiologist said no pneumonia. So I don't know what is going on with my lungs. I go back to Ann Arbor, August 20 so we will see. If it gets any worse I will go sooner. I'm not sure what that means for this winter during cold and flu season, time will tell.
So other than that this has been an interesting month. We had basement flooding issues at the cottage and now Den has the boat into the Sault to have it fixed, something about head gasket. I think our neighbors with out boats, ATVs etc. have the right idea.
I am laughing right now thinking about all of this. Really we are fine we have just had one of "those" streaks. I am sitting in my living room (at Piatt) with beautiful sunshine and a beautiful lake. Life with it's bumps and bruise is still pretty good.
Reeds are here. They are making a college visit up here then heading home Weds. Eli has Senior Pictures on Friday! Time really does fly. Anna will be a Freshman this year!
Kate and the boys are coming to the cottage Tuesday night. Ready for this? Luci starts pre-school tomorrow! Hopefully it will go smoothly not just for her sake but for Beth's too. Simpsons are in their normal beyond busy mode, no big change for them, this month at least.
Here's hoping August goes more smoothly. I will let you all know what Dr. M says.
Grace and Peace, Peggy
No comments:
Post a Comment